I received a call from an arrogant and rude person who asked for my personal information on the telephone from this Senex Company, she was constantly mean and rude and kept on asking for my private information over and over again, wouldn't tell me who she was and kept attacking me on the phone.I'm a senior and that could of gave me a heart attack, then my family will have a law suit.

I will absolutely go into a harassment charge with these people and that will stop them from doing this to anyone else. How dare they expect you to give out that information on a phone.

How sick is this company.it should be closed down

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Senex Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Senex Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Senex Services and senex services customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

And then if you don't give your dob or any info they hang up on you .and won't get a answer until you give out your personal info